Monday, February 4, 2008

Huck

I saw this video on Ragamuffin Soul.  There is a mathematical equation that relates to this video.  It's been several years since my last math class, so I'll put it into words.  I was always more of a word problem guy anyways:

The more views of this video by American's of voting age, the fewer votes Mike Huckabee will receive.

I don't think that was the intent, but this video is not helping him at all.


This video, however, makes me want to vote for Obama:



If you're not going to absolutely nail something, it's better to abstain from it alltogether.  This would, of course, exclude my writing on this blog.

1 comment:

Michael Lombard said...

I'd do pretty much anything Scarlett Johansson asked.

If that video doesn't persuade, maybe this one does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU